Auto Quotes:For Low cost auto insurance You may have to call the office to get our best quote. Please click above here to give your data.
For many more transportation needs such as business auto, commercial servic vans, motorcycles, RVs, utility vehicles, public transportation, buses, trucks, taxi, Limo, Uber driver, medical transport etc., click here or call our office.
Some of our carriers include:
Safeco Insurance company - personal lines within 48 states.
Travelers Insurance Company - personal lines and commercial lines.
AAA Insurance Co. - personal lines.
MetLife Home and Auto - personal line with low deductibles.
Stonegate Insurance - personal and commercial vehicles. Also has low rates and very good coverage.
Unique Insurance Company- personal and commercial lines for auto insurance.
First Chicago Insurance Company- personal lines with very low rates.
Foremost Insurance Company - personal home and auto lines with very competitive rates.
Sagamore Insurance Company - commercial trucks and personal auto lines.
... and many more.
We offer vehicle insurance for personal or commercial use in many ways:
1. The lowest premium monthly payment with the lowest down payment for people with very limited budget to cover the essentials required by laws in their rate.
This includes SR22 (financial responsibility) and non-owner insurance. A licensed and experienced agent will contact you, regarding your optoins, if you click here for a fast quote.
2. Standard auto insurance that covers up to a million dollars of insurance from major insurance carriers nationwide. We also offer many motorcycle and recreational vehicles RVs, boats etc., plans.
3.Umbrella coverage up to $5,000,000 for individuals or business owners
4.Business auto insurance from major carriers including the business cargo vans, utility truck for general contractors or trucks and all the personal use cars.
5. Limited personal auto with business use clause. This is good for a new person that uses a car or truck/van etc., for a small self employeed business.
6. Commercial trucks of all kind for up to 5 fleet including dump trucks, cargo, tow, flat bed, carrier, delivery, local, regional use and long haul trucking.
7. National line truckers. All other public transportations such as taxi, limo, ambulance, bus.